Saturday, September 11, 2010

Standing for Yourself


"The woman I was yesterday, introduced me to the woman I am today; which makes me very excited about meeting the woman I will become tomorrow. " ~Poetic Evolution

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I can impart one thing in the young females I meet, it is this: You matter. You are a strong, capable, loving, caring, hard, soft woman-in-the-making. Even the seventy year-olds are still works in progress. We all are. But that does not mean that we are not good right now.

It is not just acceptable to believe in yourself, it is necessary. Believe in your innate goodness. The men, women, and children who choose to stand at your side will not hold on or tug at you. They will be there to bask in your warmth and light.

Come on, it's time to shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment